Content

watch movie full dangal

Friday, February 9, 2018

i've been waitingwith my arms outstretched lo! my prayers are answered i've got my wish this prayer of yoursshall not be answered every thing happens in its own paceand place. and right now, i have to fix this house,else, there'll be a disasterevery thing happens in its own paceand place. and right now, i have to fix this house,else, there'll be a disaster get down.- what are you doing? please

marry me why?- you will belong to me i belong to you.- for ever, i mean scared that i may stray? yes.- and you feel that social practice... is stronger than my will? zeenat, my strong lady love,you can consider it... my weakness, or apprehensiveness.in fact, i'm tired of this hide-n-seek i know that i was scaredof the world, not you

but i've had enough.i'm going to saudi tomorrowi know that i was scaredof the world, not you but i've had enough.i'm going to saudi tomorrow now? right here? right time, right place hear ye all the emperor is coming after he's gone,you will also go with us to the temple it's beautiful.- i will, uncle may the goddess protect youon your journey

where's my yoghurt shake?do i ever get it without asking? i'll get it don't spoil her!henpecked husband i'll miss you a lot only a matter of few months come back soon.- before i get over the memories? these are unforgettable memories i, amir khan, wish to marry you,zeenat fatima in mehr, i give you these earrings...

and my heart i, zeenat fatima, approve of you in mehr, i accept your earrings,your heart, your life and soul my life, my soul don't weep. don't make my journeymore difficult i'm in pain, it's my choice do you know what i prayed for? may this sun never set,

may this day never end true. how do you know? i can read your mind really? what am i thinking of now? not here at least write once a month.make our village proud bring glory to our country.- i will, father my respects.- bless you

take care of yourself.- and do write sure and the money you will send,don't send it by post and eat well.- i will it contains food. careful would you leave withoutaccepting our farewell, son? you leave me with no choice you should've at least asked usbefore marrying, amir in getting your approval,i lost two years, mother

come here salaam aleikom father, mother... this is zeenat your daughter-in-law you can accept this fact, you can even hate it as you know, she'll acceptany of your choices we know then let's hear your decision.- what's this hurry about?

father, it's simple. yes, or no that's it. you'll hear of meonly when i return only zeenat will get my lettersand phonecalls don't be so unsympathetic, son.- mother, have you ever realised... how harsh you've been with me? take care of yourself write as soon as you reach my last tears. i won't shed a tearuntil you return i used to wonderwhy god created you

but now i just thank himeverytime i breathe o my poet, do write those words againin your letters lmagine me in it will you take care of me? welcome got the sim card? hello? turn this way,or, you'll lose the network hello?turn this way,or, you'll lose the network

hello?- all right hello?- hello, my love how are you?- first-class. and you? i'm fine i hope you are eating well?- will you ask me every month? i just want to hear your voice the voice of my freedom.- what then happens of me? i'm stuck between the earth andthe sun. you must feel the same but please, go on speaking

time up take my name is he coming towards you? yes my name!- meera thanks. i'll call you next month take care of yourselfthanks. i'll call you next month take care of yourself you still had ten seconds...to say a few more things

do drop in. else, my businesswill be ruined how many months more? about four months in few months, we'll get possessionof the mansion of our ancestors our honour will also be restored i had let it outwith a heavy heart a man's honour is seriously attachedto his family and house and the happiness that isaround us today, is thanks to you what have i done?it's your son who is earning

my son! in the last 5 yearswe couldn't repay... what he has repaidin just six months true. but, it's thanks tothe goddess of wealth before marriage, your darling sonwas a wastrel waleikom.- assalam mother, why don't you employ someone? i have told you several times

old bones need some help i can't believe how we made a mistakein recognising you never mind, father. even i thoughtthe two of you were quite touchy, miserly, obstinate and high-handed why don't you keep some money?- my salary is enough for me you know that youalso have a right to it yes. but i'm not in need goodbye. god be with you.- god be with you too that will be mine and shankar's room

whose room will that one be?- raj and that one will bemy mother-in-law's and this one?- for you "my beautiful..." "sweetheart," "come to me" "welcome..." "to my land" your name is not here.i'm surprised too

brother hasn't ever been careless i'll pay you next month.do you trust me? i do trust...- then? just one minute all right here hello? i'm meera here can i speak to shankar singh?

amir? who's speaking? it's okay, tell me okay amir has been arrestedon charges of murder he's been given the capital punishment i think we must consult akbar holy priest, show us a way out trust allah.you must visit a mosque...holy priest, show us a way out

trust allah.you must visit a mosque... and make an offering are you amir khan's father?- yes i'm natarajan, i come from theministry of external affairs, delhi even we have no clue all we know is that amir andhis roommate shankar had a brawl shankar fell from the balcony.perhaps amir pushed him they lived on the tenth floor.- amir had told me about shankar they got along very well.- correct

their neighbours too confirm that.- then this is certainly an accident i too feel the same. i somehow managedto have a word with amir last week he too said the same.- we can have him released, can't we? please tell the police,he is innocent... not that easy. there's no witness we just have amir's statement amir is a trucker, and...- his life is not worth a deal, right? ma'am, such news is normallygiven by the local police but, i have personally come here,on leave

thank you forthe trouble you've taken can i talk to amir? we don't even knowwhere he is being held the punishment will be carried outin two months in two months? look, i don't intendto enliven your hopes but perhaps, there is a way as per saudi law. if the widowforgives her husband's killer... if shankar's wife signsamir's mercy petition...

amir can be saved thank god. we'll sendthese documents at once the problem is, we have no ideawhere she lives shankar was from rajasthan, butthe address in his passport is fake this practice is quite common. we areinvestigating, but it'll take time will take time?i don't understand this you are well-versed with the law.is there really no way out?will take time?i don't understand this you are well-versed with the law.is there really no way out? rajasthan is a huge state.our men are trying...

there's no problem.- she has to be found somehow... we just need her signature where to? to find that woman.- how? no idea. i know that she livesin rajasthan how will you go there? no idea you are so full of confidence... yet you know so little

all i know is that he will help me my dear, all the time, we can't leaveevery thing to him that's why i'm going myself.- but where will you look for her? i got a picture of amir with shankar rajasthan is a huge city will you go knocking doors? i can't sit twiddling my thumbs any other information about her? and i'm certainyou want to leave right now

right i wonder what god was thinkingwhen he created you amir too used to say that all the buses must've left by now can't you wait till tomorrow? if i wait even a moment, i'll feelas if i'm driving amir towards death i won't return without her signature,baig saheb come on greetings, binder

salaam aleikom, baig saheb.after years! how've you been? god has been merciful. what about you?- i'm first-class. who's that? zeenat god! the little one? i'm grownup now binder, i got some work for you sure. after a meal let's have mutton pilav baig saheb, this is madness,you know

she is crazy too if anyone can pull it off, it's her "i cannot..." "lose courage" "give up my desire" "so what if the journey is tough?" "so what if the horizon is hazy?" "so what if i feel lonely?" "even if my paths are ladenwith thorns,"

"i must walk" "even if the eveninghides the sun," "the night must concede to the dawn" "autumn will end," "spring will paint the garden" "a new day will dawn" i can't go ahead with you,i got to deliver the stuff thank you for all your help don't worry, dear. good willing,you will find the girl

i will find her out.- i'm confident god be with you, dear.farewell bye we've run out of opium gauri, give her some money.- i don't have we don't have few cents? shall i ask next month's rentin advance from mr chopra? no need. no need to beg my son wouldn't have leftyour wallet empty

never had we not sent him abroad fora few bucks, we wouldn't have had... to see this day i'm an astrologer.- it shows. go away if i predict about what you seek,can i sit here then? i don't have money to offer youif i predict about what you seek,can i sit here then? i don't have money to offer you you can share the food okay. tell me

you have set out on a quest.you are looking for something every person is looking for something you are looking for... a woman tell me more you've travelled very far,tired and weary... in a huge vehicle, maybe a truck thanks my future?

one minute you saw me getting offsardar's truck, didn't you? do you always get awaywith this farce? sometimes actually, i'm a an actor what? actor. our clan moves about placesin disguise... conning people, right?- no. we entertain people but you can't act for nuts.- what are you saying, ma'am?

there's no actor like me.i can do anything you want, try me out folks, aunt has approved of me,basanti is willing to marry me... so i'm not dying! this earth is my mother, sir.and he just abused my mother dates and dates, your honour! when my arm does the job, the victim just dies circuit, do you knowwe have 206 bones... in our body. do we ever think of itwhen we smash them?

look, it's raining without my beloved,my heart is hysteric give me a glimpse!come to me, at least once hats off to you. great actor thank you. bye to con someone else?thank you. bye to con someone else? thank you for the food.god willing, we'll meet again good god! my bag!

i'm sorry, i just dozed off.i'll just get... it happened to me toowhen dharamveer's father passed away a living person is turned intoa lifeless, weak puppet my own son treated melike a stranger why were you always so harshwith me, grandma? i was envious, dear... of my lifethat never was amiable your and shankar's lovewould upset me strangely, even womendon't care for each other

what can you expect from men then? forgive me, my child for the first timeyou have touch me, grandma and for the first time, i'm missing shankar so badly everyone is missing him, dear why is everyone blaming me? i'm not at fault i know, dear

i know it must be difficult for you to seesomeone else staying in your house you have no idea... how close i was. so close the mansion would've been minein just few days but shankar had to die then i lost everything that day, mr chopra my son, my mansion, my honour

i've told you several timesto turn the mansion into a hotel does anyone sell his honour,his integrity? i'm just letting the mansion to youfor a few days one day, i shall takethis mansion back god willing, it will be i'll leave now may i help you? no need you look new around here. this placecan be dangerous for strangers

i'll be careful. thanks now that you are here,we certainly need to play host why did you escapefrom the police station? thanks for finding her i've been looking for her she escaped fromjolapur police stationi've been looking for her she escaped fromjolapur police station but jolapur police stationis 20 kilometres away girls are quite fast these days

you are too youngto be an inspector where do i explain? here?or at the police station? no sir scoot. or, i'll haul you andyour stooge in for five years never seen him before.- did you see his moustache? amir... your husband? and you are out looking for him? those documents... mercy petition? can you read?

is he in trouble? what's the charge? what?- perhaps i can help, if you tell me do i trust a thief whoran away with my belongings? i'm a thief, but i didn't run away i returned every penny i was wrong, forgive me i just want to help youin your quest and why'd you do that?- because i'm jobless right now

because you area complete stranger here because i know every nook and cornerhereabouts. you will need me how did a thief just turn kind? one mustn't lose an opportunityto help others nice line where did you steal the money from?- are you taunting me? all right now i understand. what elsedo we have apart from that photo? some thing surely?

what madcap would comewith just a photo? i would one photo...? with one photograph, we are goingto knock every door... and in twenty years we'll findthis guy named... shankar? what's this? when one's tongue is tied, his emotions betray him see the picture on the wall?

the place seems familiar.it's not clear though come with me look, this man has beenevading income tax it's now everyone's responsibilityto nab him... because he's evadingthe income tax department and... please enlarge this photograph we'll glue it everywhere one photograph, everywhere?don't you need copies?we'll glue it everywhere

one photograph, everywhere?don't you need copies? you are the boss the income tax departmentwill be grateful to you in fact, the whole countrywill be grateful to you and... please... enlarge this particular point here you are you will be paid for this.please go to the income tax office... show this card and mention hybrid singh.you will be issued a cheque

please don't refuse.thank you i was right. it's jodhpur trust me. it's jodhpur, i know i'll take you there. come on half-hour to the bus-stop,half-hour for the bus to arrive, half-hour to reach the junctionfrom where we've to take another bus now, to find the placewhere this photo was taken meaning? listen...

groundnut is whatwe'll feed on from now on where is she? where? where to? you make me walk miles, you don'tfeed me food or water i feel like jumping offfrom where you are right now i'm tired she was right here now what, chief? what does that mean?- we divide the territory amongst us

what...? thousands of homes...?- so? we can't knock all doors.- i'm willing to knock... all the doors in rajasthan.thousands hardly matter we are not sure if they live here.they might've come here on a vacation we'll know only after inquiring.- good god! wait... this is idiotic we need help conman not about money

he betrayed my trust but he gathered the courageto return yes they may be rajputs golden nose-ring,the colourful turban, chain around the neck,their dresses, i told you. master-ji used to teachhistory of rajasthan. he's retired did anyone ask you? no

i can't figure out more.they could be... master-ji... master-ji...- what? i was wonderingif they are agni clan...? no, no way they could be the agnis fifty kilometres from here,across highway 11... there's a village called sarovar.go there, you might find something thank you. thank you so much

thank you, master-ji stop take a pinch of the powder withmilk tonight. you'll be fine, trust me yes? does this house belongto shankar singh? my husband and shankar are friends were come in good you came to meet us

accidents often happen.but it hurts it must be devastating for all of youand shankar's wife is she here?- yes, meera must be working inside how does your husband know shankar? amir and shankar were roommatesin saudi roommates? is he the one who...- yes. but it wasn't intended it was an accident how dare you come here?

are you here to destroy our village?- no! i understand your pain.- get out of here i wish to talk to shankar's wife.- bitch watch your tongue! look, your anger is justified.but we can have a decent discussion i want to meet meera.- not possible for god's sake, listen to my request.i want to talk to meera... not a word goes to meera what happened?

say something.- there must be a way to meet her if i get to talk to her once,i'll tell you we will wait for here over hereand find out her schedules we? meaning?- you and i you and i so this is your relative's home.- that was a small lie. in your company,even i'll learn to lie. you are not learninganything from me. no, that's not true.

i have learnt how difficulta woman's life is from a man's. but meera's life is useless. it's good i was born a man. atleast you realisewhat a woman suffers. is this what you women suffer?- you haven't seen anything yet. if our wife dies, we marry again. but if your husband dies,you wear colorless clothes... and spend your entire lifelike a prisoner. you work like servants,no song, no dance...

and spend your entire life alone,with no contact with any man. even thinking about it scares me. tell me, what have you found out? she leaves the house once ina day, to go to the temple. help me. for god sake,you will have to help me! sure, but who are you? i have come from very far. okay. come. sit.

now tell me, why are you upset? i...- meera didi! you didn't go to school again?- who is she? go get water.- okay. where have you come from? that is at a very high altitude,in the north, right? yes.- meera didi. water. take. go.

if you want to talk inprivate, say so. okay, i'll leave. is your place beautiful?- yes, as much as yours. but different. dry, tough, and as cruelas the scorching sun. the beauty here is unique.dry, tough, and as cruelas the scorching sun. what have you lost here? my husband, amir...- he left you? yes.- and you think you'll find him here?

if you help me. you don't take me to besomething else, do you? your husband had come here to work? then he must have come to work wherethey are putting up a new factory. a lot of laborers havecome from outside. you want me to talk to chopraji? the one who isputting up the factory. how do you know he isstaying in our mansion? they were sayingso in the village.

i did come to your house,but your family threw me out. so that was you whoeveryone was shouting at? i thought it was somebeggar woman of the village. i was begging only.- okay, i'll do something. but chopraji is not here,he will return in a few days. i can wait for some days. i'd brought water.what do i do now? oh, i forgot!i'll just be back. leela, i was talking. i forgot.- you always do that.

always? ofcourse not. khama gani... now you reply,gani khama. is even your husband lost?- ila! you can say that. then you also come to tiea ribbon on this tree. he will return. there are many ways toplease the heart. i want to give you amir's photowill you come here tomorrow? without doubt. i get only oneopportunity to leave jail.

bye. let's go... you talk too much. you should have told her the truth.- you are talking of truth? why do you always taunt me? it's the first timei've lost courage in life. what if she had refused? what is your intention? i don't know. let's see what happens.

i'll make friends with her,win her confidence. maybe then i'll tell her.- so my role is over. you will go out everyday,do your work. i'll wait for you at home. great! the riveris flowing reverse. this is absolute injustice. a woman is deeplyconnected to that word. why don't you women joinhands and teach men a lesson? maybe, one day.

do give me a warning.remember, i'm with you. i'll remember that. how are you?- i'm fine. i'll be back soon. salaam aleikum.- salaam... in reply say,waleikum asalaam. you go to school?- yes. which class?- fifth. get up. take.

he is amir. what is it?- even i want to hear. maybe i learn something. if you so wish to learn,go regularly to school. okay, sit and gossip. is she your sister?- no, shanker found her somewhere. found her?- in the well. she's a girl. maybe that's why she was thrown.found her?- in the well. she's a girl. maybe that's why she was thrown.

girls are not valued here. they are more trouble than gain. a man who works for ushas adopted her. but if it wasn't for shanker...- you miss him a lot? so much that my heart aches. even i miss amir a lot. our memories are not alike. you still havehope of meeting amir. i should not have said that.sorrow cannot be measured.

don't mind my words.- you really are good, meera. she is not good. it is somany days since i ate sweets. earlier, we used to eat so many.now she says we don't have money. even i love sweets.come, i'll treat you today. let's go!- no, we cannot go. why?- i'm not permitted. whose permission do youneed to take to eat sweets? actually... l... sometimes, the biggest guardto stop us is our own fear.

you cannot do everythingthat your heart wants. why not? because living foryourself is selfish. and to suppressyour desires is a sin. listen to your heart.tune yourself to it... then the joy of lifebecomes different. if faced with a hurdle,close your eyes and jump. a jump of honesty. what if you don't reach across?

if you are honest,why won't you? see how simple it is? come. jump of honesty. "in the scorching sun,a soft wind blew" "i got the support of a friend,my life poised again" "atleast try,the chains will melt away" "my tresses flew on the forehead" "a desire hasawakened in the desert"

"a lamp has lit in a storm today" "this is perhaps friendship,or the effect of integrity" "what do we know whatthe future holds for us" what is the matter?- today is shanker's birthday. then why are you sad? i was dancing in the street. it is not even two months.wonder what is wrong with me. nothing is wrong with you. look at me. what have youdone that was wrong?

i was dancing.- so what is wrong in that? i cannot forget him.- who says you are forgetting him? just because you feel a littlehappy it doesn't mean that. widows mourn, they don't dance. bear your sorrow theway your heart tells you... not the way others tell you. what society is this thatdoesn't let a woman forget her pain? instead of healing herwounds with love... it keeps remindingher what she has suffered.

her clothes, her style of living,her friends, everything is changed... so that she is alwaysreminded of her sorrow. and men? the moment we turn,they marry again. it is very easy for you to say that. don't connect theword 'easy' with me. i have not gotanything easily in life. i have learnt to snatchmy right from the world. look, even i'm a woman like you. the only difference is that i havelearnt to take my own decisions.

whether right or wrong, good orbad, the decision is mine... not anybody else's. because this life is mine. and i have the courage to livemy life... and live the consequenceof my decisions. now enough of this nonsense.let's celebrate shanker's birthday. we'll do what he likes. don't sulk. i'm your friend, i canfight with you, and even appease you. let's go.- where?

you will tell me that. come. now we will go there.- where? come!- aren't you getting late? don't live your lifefearing others. learn to accept your decisions. listen! take us for a ride.- that will be rs.20. are you mad? rs.10?

are you new? stupid!everyone will fool you. don't take a penny lessthan rs.50. you are my first client. if you sayso, i'll take you for rs.50. sit. i'll get some grams, wait here. how did you come here?- i'm a secretive guy. why have you come?- i got tired waiting at home. when will you tell her? soon. if you don't tell her now,i'll leave.

good bye. okay, i'll stay if you wish. but not too long. you changed your garb,but can you ride a camel? get up... get up... listen! get up. they want a ride. they are good people. they wantto leave. think of my prestige too. will the camel not get up? he's a thoughtful camel. he'sin a dilemma. just two minutes...

they have to leave. enough now! get up! how obedient. i'm enjoying so much afterso many days, thanks to you. shanker loved to sit near the riverand watch the setting sun. when the sun set, and themoon rose, he would say... 'meera, one day, you and me willgo on the moon riding a camel" 'where there willbe just you and me' 'and there will be so muchlove as much as there is sand here'

'where you won'thave to wear this veil' and he would always say,if women have to wear a veil... even men shouldcarry a similar burden. shall i say something?- what? when there is talkof carrying a burden... have you ever worn a turban? shall i say something?you are a very bad actor. you will put impostors to shame. i recognised youthe moment i saw you.

stop.- why? what happened? make the camel sit.- how? pull the rope and say 'r... rr' sit down, camel. sit... sit... he sat down! where are you going? it was fun, wasn't it?- yes. but we are very late,will there be a problem? i'll say i was listening to hymns.the act begins now.

what woman dances with her friendswhen her husband's life is at stake? one who knows what she wants,and she can do anything to get it. it is not so simple anymore.i really like her. hiding the fact from hermakes me feel guilty. i feel like i'm cheating a friend. you? sorry i'm disturbing youat such a late hour. it's okay. come inside. it's okay.i have a small favor to ask.

my friend is lookingfor her husband. he may be working in your factory. can you find out? sure, i'll make inquiries. thank you. where had you gone? don't worry, i'm a man,i can take care of myself. any reason for drinking?- to gather courage. i was to say something important.

what? stop your nonsense! fool!let's have dinner. wait! this answerwas not in my book. no, you cannot say that. you cannot. i can say whatever i wish.- yes, this is right. i want to say something more. i know you are married,you love your husband. i respect him. i don'twant anything from you. i just wanted to express my feelings.

if i have learnt anythingfrom you... it is to express your feelings. thank you.- express your feelings. and those are, i love you. thank you. shall we dine now? wait a minute. i want to say something important. i know zeenat that you... did i talk rubbish last night?- yes, but sweet rubbish.

i'll have to go, zeenat.- i know. you told me last night.- but i don't know when i'll return. i know. what you did for me, icannot expect that much from any man. i saved the honor of my clan. i feel bad leaving you,but... my dear impostor,i will miss you a lot. but i have to fightthis battle alone. call up amir's parents,and tell them i'm fine. this is their phone number.- i'll tell them. take care.

it feels good coming here. theseold mansions have a unique charm. why are you rubbing saltin my wounds? you misunderstand.i was going to talk business. if i had anything else to give,i'd never give this mansion on rent. you do have something you can give. look, i live here for months. and truly speaking,i feel lonely. and then, a man has his needs. the fact is, i want meera.

she will live here, keep me happy. in exchange, i will repay the loanof rs.300000 on the mansion. and anyway, what does shemean to you anyway? she's just a slave. only until i haveput up the factory. in a few months,you will get back both... the mansion and your daughter-in-law. meera is beautiful,and young too. the mansion is old and ugly.

it needs renovation. everything has a price. i like people who strike a deal. shall we shake handson rs.500000? get up, zeenat.- i knew you'd not leave me and go. there's a problem, zeenat.i spoke to amir's parents. they were looking foryou since many days. the day for amir'sexecution has been fixed. he will be executed in two days.

there is some natraja whois waiting for you in jaipur. he says he will takethe letter of pardon himself. we will have to leave forjaipur tomorrow itself... with the pardon letter. the one above.- salaam waleikum. salaam waleikum? say khama gani. what rubbishare they teaching you in school?salaam waleikum? say khama gani. what rubbishare they teaching you in school? not in school,zeenat didi taught me.

who zeenat?not in school,zeenat didi taught me. who zeenat? the one who meets meera didiin the temple everyday you are late?- yes, i am late. meera, you'll have to help me.- you said that on the first day too. will you help me?- must you ask? but first come,i want to give you something. shanker had given it to me.his first gift. i cannot wear it now, but iremove and look at it sometimes.

i want that when you meetamir, you two wear it. like me and shanker. i cannot take it, it won't be right. why not? you won't understandwhat your friendship has given me. you will leave,and we may never meet again. if you keep this, you will rememberyou have a friend in rajasthan... who didn't have the courage tochoose her life's path... but being with you,she got a glimpse of it. if you can,you also give me a memento.

who knows... your husband diedat my husband's hands. i wanted to tell you since very long,my god knows; but i could not tell you why, zeenat? when i first came to your house... your family spat in myface and threw me out. i was afraid evenyou will refuse to meet me. i never intended to cheat you. what do you want from me?

these are papers for pardon.if you sign them... amir's life can be saved. you are aware ofeverything, zeenat. do you also knowhow a person feels... when one leaves home alive,and the news of his death returns? and then his belongings, his clothes,stuffed in a torn suitcase? so you tell me, you,who knows everything... you, who makes her own life... what do you think?what should i do?

if i don't sign these papers,i will be considered cruel. and if i do, i'll crush the pridewith which i am living. no meera, i know amir.he cannot kill anyone. know what my dream is?that i behead that murderer... who snatchedmy everything from me... my husband, my love, my freedom. surprised? that the innocent,naive meera is talking of killing? i understand your feelings. if i was in your place,even i'd think the same.

then you can understand whyi am refusing to sign these papers. make your own decisions,isn't that what you had said? take, this is my decision. i also said you will have to acceptthe consequences of your decisions. will you be able to? meera, i plead with you! why? because i shouldtake the right path? because what happenedwas an accident. amir did not deliberatelykill shanker. they were friends!

so what if he didn't kill himdeliberately. he ruined my life. even if an innocent manhas to pay for it? yes, even then. your husbandcommitted the murder... and an innocent womanis paying its price. i am fed up of my helplessness,i want revenge! even your quran says that,eye for an eye, life for a life. then the decision is made. the same quran says, 'forgivingis greater than revenge' if you had not cheated melike this...

i would perhaps forgiveyou and your husband. i trusted your friendship. but even you turnedout to be like others. a selfish woman who usesothers for her selfish needs. i'm still your friend. forgive me, amir.forgive me! i permit you to go to thetemple so that you find peace. and behind my back, you aremaking friends with that woman... who ruined our lives.and behind my back, you aremaking friends with that woman...

who ruined our lives. a woman should not be given freedom. you make friends with themurderer of your husband? with my son's murderer? zeenat did not kill shanker.- you argue with us? it is not her fault. that'swoman's influence is talking. or she would neverlet out a whisper. her freedom is over!she will not leave the house... until my wounded honor heals.

what honor are you talking of? the same honor which you areselling to save this mansion? or that honor, on the strengthof which, my price is being fixed? you use me when you wish,you throw me when you wish. make me your familyhonor when you wish. even after all this,you will not throw me out. because i am very valuable for you. you talk of my honor,but i have not come across... a more shameless man than you.

leave my hand! i'd only given your sonthe right to touch me. "relationships, trust, love, faith" "i don't have any" "i thought i had theearth in my hand" "i opened my hand,and there was only ash" "there is thisnoise in the heart" "if integrity is low" "if this string is weak"

what do i do, grandma?- what does your heart say? i have been suppressing my heart'svoice since so long... it died long ago. the heart never stops talking. listen carefully,it will show you the way. shanker's death snatchedmy life from my hands. but i compromisedwith my fate. because this has been my life.good or bad, i had to live it. because you feared theunknown world outside.

yes. it is easy tofollow a mould. let life continue theway it is. our life's string isin someone else's hands. but the string that has been putin my hand, what do i do with it? who lives, who dies,let god decide that, why me? i don't want to decide.i'm an ordinary woman. i can be selfish. the one who hasgiven me pain, i should hurt him. why am i being forcedto be an angel? i don't want that status.i don't want that right.

he plays many gameswith us, doesn't he? somewhat more with me. whatever decision youhave taken, stick to it. i have told zeenat that. then what are you waiting for?go do what you want. what you are going to do,only a human can do. where are angels destined to it? grandma, i...- you don't have to say anything. i am only trying to cover upmy sins with your virtue.

you know randhir willsurely sell you. i don't care about that now.- that's better! my brave girl! go. let me go, mother-in-law.it's a matter of someone's life. don't even think of going out.- she surely will. taking pride in your husband,don't forget your humanity. remember, even you could be onthis side of the fence some day. now move aside, and let her leave. dear meera, i am sure youwill find this letter.

i had come here on a mission. in that attempt,i lied to you, cheated you. but i never wanted to hurtyour already hurting heart. treat it as a hapless woman'shelplessness and forgive me. i am leaving dejected,but not empty handed. your friendship has filled my heart. your love made me soft again,which i had lost fighting life. what i am going through,you are not responsible for it. i have no complaints against you.

in a few days, my amir...but i will live my life again. a life of my principles,my decisions. the world even snatchedthat right from you. a right that every man must have. if i could,i would bring shanker back. i would hand back thestring of your freedom to you. but i have only this charmto give... with whose support i spent manydifficult moments of my life. i hope it gives you thestrength to fight the world.

yours, zeenat. you are doing what is your right. "how will this courage bow?" "how will this desire stop?" "so what if it's difficultto reach destination?""how will this desire stop?" "so what if it's difficultto reach destination?" "so what if the shore seemsa faded sight?" "so what if the heart is broken"


>>Play Movie Now!

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.